Our products compliment nail services that meet the needs for discerning and health conscious clients.
How we’re different:
- Clean air! Taylor Made Polish at LV Beauty Loft offers a Three-Zone Nail Salon Certification that provides ventilation for staff and clients. Aerovex Systems Nail Source Capture System with Healthy AirTM not only meets but exceeds IMC and OSHA standards for nail salons.
- Clean Instruments! All our tools are cleaned and properly sterilized after each client.
- We don’t share! Disposable supplies (nail buffers, files, and cuticle sticks) should never be shared between clients and are discarded (or provided to the client for home care) after services are complete.
- Let there be light! Only LED lamps are utilized in polish curing. Although there is no definitive proof that UV lamps are harmful, we prefer to use a known safer alternative to avoid any risk.
- Check our papers! All nail technicians are trained and licensed by the State of Pennsylvania and additionally trained on the specific methods and products adopted by Taylor Made Polish.
- Get off the throne! No throne style pedicure jets or fixtures that can harbor dangerous bacteria are used.
- Recommended by Doctors! Recommended and promoted by “The Doctors”, the Red Dragon Steam Pedicure is used exclusively with Taylor Made Polish. Steam pedicures offer a significantly more sanitary pedicure service that kills 99% of the bacteria in the pedicure basin. Utilizing advanced steam methods (versus water-soaking) allows the treatment benefits and polish to last longer.
- Happy hand-washing! A strict hand-washing policy is implemented and a convenience sink was installed on the salon floor near service stations for both clients and technicians.
- Keep it legal! Complete exclusion of illegal chemicals and tools (including MMA, graters, and razors).